jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

Hello everyone, this is my level 2 blog. Here
I will post my homework and share interesting
things to practice my english.

Hi, there! My name’s Vicky Petrace. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in amparo. I’m 23 years old and I study Integral Education at URBE. My favorite subjects are geography,  creativity and arts. This trimester I am taking 4 classes and I am in the 9th trimester.

I love music , dancing, playing soccer, studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, eat pizza , chocolate, spend time with my family , my beautiful country and my dog.
I hate onions, listening to hip hop, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes. I can't stand people smoking.
My dream is to travel to other countries, meet many people and different cultures, to end my career and finally Integral Education work in a state school.
About English  I wish to continue learning English, improving my translation and pronunciation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario